Do you want to build an engaged, effective board? Whether you are a board member leading change by chairing the Committee on Board Development, a CEO struggling to build a working relationship with your board, or a Development Director building a fundraising board, we have some FREE tools that work. Visit our website for free downloadable resources such as:
- a trustee job description
- board application
- sample strategic board agenda
- form for board annual evaluation meeting
- articles such as “Inspire Your Board Members to Give” and “Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards.”
Also, here are some upcoming Workshop Opportunities:
1) Board Service Orientation, a monthly training available for any nonprofit board members, especially those new to board service.
May 18, 2015, 4:30-6:00pm
2) ENGAGE: The Board that Works, a half-day workshop in which you prepare a plan to engage your board in meaningful and productive work.
May 22, 2015, 8:00am-Noon
3) Understanding Your Board – and Vice Versa is the topic of this month’s AFP breakfast, featuring Alice Ferris and Jim Anderson of Goalbusters, a Flagstaff-based consultancy.
May 8, 2015, 7:30-9:00am