Resources that Work
- Partners In Leadership Handout – AFP Statewide Conference 2016
- VIDEO Webinar: Case for Support 101, presented for the University of Arizona GIFT Center
- UnderDeveloped: A National Study of Turnover in the Development Profession
- Local Tucson Study of Turnover in the Development Profession
- Professional Turnover AFP Discussion Notes from 10/11/13
- Professional Turnover Power Point Presentation by Pat Bjorhovde
- 10 Tidbits for Year End Fundraising
- Test Your Case for Support
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Thank Your Donors
- Inspire your Board Members to Give
- At What Giving Level Should I Call My Donor?
- Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- What do you need to know before starting a capital campaign?
- What is a Development Audit?
- What is Founder’s Syndrome?
Tools that Work
Links to Learn More
Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
Association of Fundraising Professionals, Southern Arizona Chapter
Association of Fundraising Professionals, Greater Arizona Chapter
Center for Planned Giving
Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training (GIFT)
Pima County Library Grants and Nonprofit Info Center
Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona
Society for Organizational Learning