Alexander | Carrillo Consulting’s Success Coaching practice supports an individual, team or small peer group through the process of achieving specific professional and organizational results.
- Customized to meet your needs.
- Meetings may be face-to-face, by phone or email.
- Monthly engagement contracts available.
- Affordable and cost-effective.
STEPS IN THE COACHING PROCESS:
- Situation analysis and discovery of the issues.
- Goal setting.
- Discussion of progress, obstacles and needed behavioral change.
- Identification of specific action steps and timeline.
- Ongoing evaluation of impact and return on investment.
- Building and maintaining momentum.
Throughout the coaching relationship, we provide expertise, resources, tools, document review, and other support toward greater performance and success.
1. Better decision-making.
2. Improved follow-through.
3. Greater confidence.
4. Enhanced effectiveness.
5. Satisfaction of goal achievement.
Coaching isn’t just a one-off training that fills the individual with knowledge they take away with them when they leave the organization; coaching helps the individual perform better on organizational goals now.
The aim of Success Coaching is to facilitate dialogue, set goals, establish accountability, and encourage use of best practices and innovative strategies. The process involves asking questions, generating ideas, honing strategies, and challenging participants to greater performance.
We offer both 1:1 and Group Coaching in various models to meet your needs.
For the Executive Director, Development Director, and/or Board Chair
- Expert, laser-beam training, coaching and mentoring.
- Education on exactly what your organization needs right now.
- Creative brainstorming and strategies to overcome organizational challenges and maximize resources.
- Expert review of documents, strategies, project management, and plans.
- Strategies for working with your board, staff, and volunteers.
- Coaching and support to enhance performance.
All the benefits of 1:1 coaching PLUS:
- Work with your internal staff or volunteers to build teamwork, create a shared understanding, and advance organizational goals OR
- Build a customized coaching group to connect with peers in other organizations facilitated and enhanced by professional counsel.