Based in Tucson, Arizona and founded in 2010 by partners Laura Alexander and Jenny Carrillo, the firm has established itself as highly ethical, credible and effective in their work with a wide range of not-for-profit clients. Primary services for which the firm is hired include organizational development and strategic planning; training and facilitation; board development and governance; annual fund development assessment planning and implementation; capital campaign planning and oversight; ‘major’ and planned giving program development; CEO and development staff coaching and other projects as requested.
Laura and Jenny are the owners and principal consultants, overseeing every aspect of the firm’s work. They have assembled a creative team of experts and specialists in other areas including social media, financial management, prospect research, design, print production and mailing and marketing.
Highlights of Experience and Credentials
- Laura and Jenny each bring nearly 30 years of experience working in the nonprofit sector, in organizational development, fundraising, management and leadership.
- Each partner has earned:
– Master’s degree in Philanthropy and Development
– Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
– BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer (CGT)
– Recognition by the Association of Fundraising Professional’s Southern Arizona Outstanding Professional Fundraiser – Jenny in 2006 and Laura in 2012.
- Laura is certified by the Association of Fundraising Professionals as a Master Trainer and also trained as a Mediator by the Center for Community Dialogue.
- Members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Alliance of Arizona Non Profits, BoardSource and Planned Giving Roundtable (PGRT).
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau