If you’re on a mission to Do Good, we can help. No matter your challenge, we’ll help you find a solution. From grassroots start-ups to well-known community institutions, we have the experience and knowledge to accurately assess your situation and develop a customized plan of action that gets you on-track to success. We’re passionate about our communities and the organizations that make this a great place to live and work. We’re ready to learn more about you! Want to learn more about us?
Alexander | Carrillo Consulting is a full-service consulting firm specializing in non-profit organizational development and fundraising.
Based in Tucson, Arizona and founded in 2010 by partners Laura Alexander and Jenny Carrillo, the firm has established itself as highly ethical, credible and effective in their work with a wide range of not-for-profit clients. Primary services for which the firm is hired include organizational development and strategic planning; training and facilitation; board development and governance; annual fund development assessment planning and implementation; capital campaign planning and oversight; ‘major’ and planned giving program development; CEO and development staff coaching and other projects as requested.
Laura and Jenny are the owners and principal consultants, overseeing every aspect of the firm’s work. They have assembled a creative team of experts and specialists in other areas including social media, financial management, prospect research, design, print production and mailing and marketing.
Highlights of Experience and Credentials
- Laura and Jenny each bring nearly 30 years of experience working in the nonprofit sector, in organizational development, fundraising, management and leadership.
- Each partner has earned:
– Master’s degree in Philanthropy and Development
– Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
– BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer (CGT)
– Recognition by the Association of Fundraising Professional’s Southern Arizona Outstanding Professional Fundraiser – Jenny in 2006 and Laura in 2012.
- Laura is certified by the Association of Fundraising Professionals as a Master Trainer and also trained as a Mediator by the Center for Community Dialogue.
- Members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Alliance of Arizona Non Profits, BoardSource and Planned Giving Roundtable (PGRT).
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau