Board Service Orientation
Now available by Zoom! Register today for call-in information!
New to Non-Profit Board Service?
Want to effectively bring on your new board members? Don’t miss our monthly Board Service Orientation!
Each session covers these important topics:
• Roles & responsibilities of nonprofit boards and board members
• The difference between management, governance & support
• Building the partnership between the Board, CEO and Staff
• What great board members do
• Information new board members should receive
• Protecting your board against liability
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $49 per person includes light refreshments and a resource guide. Space is limited.
Location: Orientations delivered via Zoom. Call-in information provided via email prior to orientation date.
2021 Board Service Orientation Dates
• January 11
• February 8
• March 8
• April 12
• May 10
• August 9
• September 13
• October 11
• November 8
• December 13