“Thank you Laura and Jenny! I come out of your workshops feeling so inspired and reassured that I can do my job and do it well! Thanks for providing me knowledge and tools to help me make a difference! Thank you, not only for your expertise, but for the tremendous method of delivery… practical, hands-on with an opportunity to apply it right there and then. You are excellent trainers!”
Michele Murphy, University of Arizona College of Humanities
Our series of ‘working’ workshops is designed to provide you with the information and tools you need, along with a creative and supportive environment for you to develop your customized plans for building a culture of philanthropy, general fundraising, case development and cultivated giving. You will experience four foundational workshops that will support your professional development and the growth and success of your nonprofit.
Each workshop consists of two half-day sessions with –
- Active engagement in meaningful learning exercises, peer sharing, case studies and real life examples
- Workbook with useful tools and templates
- Time to develop your own plan and strategies with your team members
- Access to seasoned, successful professional fundraisers and trainers, Jenny Carrillo and Laura Alexander
- You will leave each workshop with a product you use right away!
If you are new to the field, new in your position or at a new organization, or a seasoned professional needing a fresh perspective, this workshop is for you. Paid staff, board members and volunteers welcome.