Jenny and I would like to encourage you to complete the
ASU Lodestar Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits 2019 Report. This may require you to work with your HR and/or Finance Department to collect and report the data, but it will be well worth your time and effort.
Why is this type of data so important?
- Helps ensure fair compensation and benefits for nonprofit professionals, who we know are vastly underpaid and overworked.
- Gives our boards the information they need to make good governance decisions when setting salary, determining benefits packages, and adopting the annual budget.
- Ensures we remain competitive and able to attract high quality talent.
- Assists us in making the case to funders and donors for the salary lines in our proposals.
- Protects our nonprofits from the risk of losing good people who leave in search of better pay.
The good people at ASU Lodestar produce this valuable report and we often hear complaints that it doesn’t include enough data from Southern Arizona. The only way for them to remedy this problem is for you to complete the survey. As a company that uses this data on a regular basis for our clients, we would be deeply grateful if you would participate. Knowledge is power!
BUT WAIT. THERE’S MORE! Qualifying nonprofits that complete the survey will receive the final report for only $79, an 80% discount from the $399 nonprofit rate. The individual/business rate is $599.
The deadline is August 16, 2019. Please take action today.
FALL 2019 DO GOOD BETTER WORKSHOPS!
It’s also time to Register for the fall Do Good Better workshop series. We would love to have you join us in class this Fall.