Do Good Better Studio Workshops
Our series of ‘working’ workshops is designed to provide you with the information and tools you need, along with a creative and supportive environment for you to develop your customized plans for building a culture of philanthropy, general fundraising, case development and cultivated giving. You will experience four foundational workshops that will support your professional development and the growth and success of your nonprofit.
Each workshop consists of two half-day sessions with –
• Active engagement in meaningful learning exercises, peer sharing, case studies and real life examples
• Workbook with useful tools and templates
• Time to develop your own plan and strategies with your team members
• Access to seasoned, successful professional fundraisers and trainers, Jenny Carrillo and Laura Alexander
• You will leave each workshop with a product you use right away!
If you are new to the field, new in your position or at a new organization, or a seasoned professional needing a fresh perspective, this workshop is for you. Paid staff, board members and volunteers welcome.
2022 Workshop Dates
FOUNDATIONS: September 1 – 2
PLAN: October 6 – 7
INSPIRE: October 27 – 28
CULTIVATE: November 10 – 11
8am-noon, both days in person!
Bring your team!
- $199/workshop for the first registrant from your organization
- Only $49/workshop for each additional registrant!
- Save by registering for the entire series: only $699!